10 Great reasons to choose St. Vincents to care for your pets
- We are a thriving practice with a fabulous reputation locally for the standards of care and compassion we provide
- We are truly independent veterinary practice – a single site surgery owned and run by Nancy and Michael Morrow with no outside influence or corporate partners.
- Our friendly and caring reception and nursing teams will help and guide you with queries and requirements, and make you feel welcome from your first contact. You will be confident your pet is in good hands.
- We offer appointments at times that suit you, and endeavour to run on time so you are not inconvenienced seeking care for your animals
- FREE ON-SITE PARKING for all clients and visitors to the surgery
- Experienced veterinary surgeons won’t just look after your pets to the standards you’d expect, but will treat you like one of our family, keeping that personal touch so frequently missing in this modern world.
- Medical and surgical facilities are provided in a purpose built premises ensuring the best care is available to your pet when it needs it most
- Air conditioned and temperature controlled consulting, treatment and cage rooms provide ultimate comfort for our patients
- We offer a free of charge appointment to meet the team, view our facilities and discuss any specific issues you may have – please contact reception for details
- And lastly – atmosphere. Our goal has always been to provide personal care for pets and owners alike, and the warm friendly atmosphere in the practice will reassure that we care about you and your animals, every step of the way
Please call our team on 0118 9793200 to make an appointment or to discuss any specific queries.