Please be aware that the following links are to independent sites offering very useful advice on some of the less common species. We strongly recommend that anyone planning to keep reptiles, birds or amphibians does plenty of research on housing, care, diets etc as these elements are crucial to the well being of these species.
- Quick Facts on MRSA
- Dog Care
- Cat Care
- Rabbit Care: Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund’s website
- Small Animal Care
- National Ferret Welfare Society
- Reptile Care: Melissa Kaplan’s site on reptiles and reptile care
- Amphibian Care
- Tortoise Health Care: Advice on keeping and caring for tortoises
- VetHelpDirect: Information on emergency care
- St. Tiggywinkles: For wildlife casualties and care (including hedgehogs)
Dog and Cat Behaviour Advice & Training
- Pets in Practise: Recommended for behavioural issues, puppy classes and general training.