At St Vincents Veterinary Surgery we consider patient care of paramount importance. We employ qualified veterinary nurses who, together with the vets are able to provide outstanding care for sick, injured and distressed animals.
We offer the following services:
- Personal and caring veterinary attention for all your pets
- A high standard of medical and surgical care – Michael has an interest in soft tissue surgery and internal medicine
- Full diagnostic workups
- Routine surgeries e.g. neutering
- Dental care and preventative treatments
- Intensive care/hospitalisation
- Emergency cover for when a pet is taken ill or injured out of normal hours
- Certification and passports for international travel
- Radiology for Hip Dysplasia and Elbow Dysplasia screening
- Advice on all aspects of your pet’s health, including dietary options, flea and tick control, worming, vaccination protocols, preventative dental care, caring for older pets etc
We would encourage you to call us on 0118 979 3200 to arrange a tour of the practice and to meet the team, as well as discuss any specific requirements you may have.